Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Hate

The title actually says it all.
There's actually no purpose in continuing to read this blog entry unless you'd just like to read a rant.

Or mayhap, I'll simply leave my blog at that and leave people to ponder what in hate is.
Some people have told me that I can't possibly hate someone.
They've actually had the audacity to tell me I cannot hate someone!

I wholeheartedly disagree. I even sometimes feel like my caring and humane nature is a handicap in showing some people how worthless they really are.

As easily as people can throw away love, a more treasurable feeling I think than hatred, I'd think they could at least stop and see the rationale behind the statement.

Blah.

2 comments:

  1. I even sometimes feel like my caring and humane nature is a handicap in showing some people how worthless they really are.

    thats the reason its hard for you to hate.

    atleast it's not impossible, hate is healthy from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a problem hating someone. It's making them aware how much I hate them that's the problem. :P

    Ah well... That's how I feel as far as my nature too... just another handicap I'll have to overcome. :]
    Ah well.

    ReplyDelete